Internship Customer Experience
Focused on creating the perfect briefcase and other luggage icons for the modern business traveler, we believe function, quality and style can go hand in hand. By our modern take on business we are able to offer high quality travel gear for a fair price. We are based in Amsterdam, produce in Italy and our customers live all over the world. We aim high with a lot of passion for product, honest approach to business and ambition to make only the best product in each category. But along the way we try not to take ourselves too serious.
At Travelteq, the customer is the centre of everything we do and we maintain very strong relationships with our customer. To even strengthen the Travelteq experience we are looking for a smart, empathetic, friendly, and high energy Customer Experience Associate to join our team. Your main focus will be to maintain and optimize the customer experience. You’ll be communicating directly with our shoppers via e-mail, social media, phone and in person. In your communication you continuously will be analyzing and profiling customer communications to strengthen our customer-centric approach.
- Engaging directly with our customers, thus being the face and voice of our company.
- Turning every communication into an exciting and fulfilling customer experience and turning customers into brand ambassadors.
- Better understand our customer and their approach by analyzing & profiling our customers.
- Content management; generate relevant and personalized messages that are spread automatically.
- Developing a deep understanding of our service and bags to provide educated product recommendations and styling suggestions.
- Providing product information to customers relating to type, color, material and function.
- Providing delivery and payment information on orders and return orders.
- Love the Travelteq brand and product
- Have strong affection with (online) customers and their behavior.
- Understand customers and what communication influences the customer journey.
- Possess excellent conflict resolution skills.
- Are ambitious and want to learn fast.
- Are patient and maintain a positive, friendly, and helpful attitude throughout every customer interaction.
- Enjoy working as part of a team and you’re fun to work with.
- Have an interest in continued learning, and know when to ask for help.
- Have knowledge of Microsoft programs.
We offer you...
- The chance to be part of a young and ambitious team.
- Personal development.
- A broad scope of responsibilities.
- Help change the way people travel.
- A great internship in the city center of Amsterdam.
- The possibility of turning your internship into a job.
Are you interested and do you recognize yourself in this profile? Send us your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to tell you more about our exciting plans!