Internship PR & Communications
Focused on creating the perfect briefcase and other luggage icons for the modern business traveler. We believe function and quality can go hand in hand. By our modern take on business we are able to offer high quality travel gear for a fair price. We are based in Amsterdam, produce in Italy and our customers live all over the world. We aim high with a lot of passion for product, honest approach to business, ambition to make only the best product in each category. But a long the way we try not to take ourselves to serious.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, friendly, creative and hard working PR & Communications intern to contribute to the company’s continuous growth. In this position you will support the team and work closely with the whole team on the day-to-day responsibilities. The position is available per direct.
- Working closely with the whole team;
- Monitoring and archiving press coverage (online/offline);
- Compiling bi-weekly reports and ‘best in press’ overviews;
- Coordinating and sending out press gifts / handle and answer daily requests;
- Organizing seasonal sample collections and distribute to PR agencies;
- Writing copy for a wide variety of both online and offline content;
- Organizing and building of media lists and press contacts;
- Proactively providing creative ideas and opportunities that contribute to the growth of the company and awareness of the brand;
- Assist and support in events e.g pop up store openings / collection launches and internal events;
- Offering overall support to the Travelteq team.
- Have excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written;
- Are studying or have just finished relevant studies (HBO/WO in Marketing / Communications / Branding);
- Are familiar with the travel / lifestyle landscape;
- Inherently understand the role of different communication channels as a brand building tool;
- Are persistent, detail orientated and relentless in your follow-up;
- Are well organized, innovative, creative and results driven with the ability to perform successfully in a fast paced and ever-changing environment;
- Enjoy working as part of a team and you’re fun to work with;
- Have knowledge of Microsoft and Adobe programs;
- Believe in the Travelteq concept and love the product!
We offer you...
- The chance to be part of a young and ambitious team.
- Personal development.
- A broad scope of responsibilities.
- Help change the way people travel
Are you interested and do you recognize yourself in this profile? Send us your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. We are looking forward to tell you more about our exciting plans!