Terms and conditions
(1) The following terms and conditions shall govern the sale by Travelteq BV (named us) and the buyer (named you). Any terms and conditions that you propose or object to are subject to our written consent. By placing an order with us, it is deemed that you have read, understood and agreed to our Terms and Conditions. If you are unhappy with any aspect of our terms and conditions, please contact us before placing an order.
(2) We reserve the right to add, delete or amend these Terms and Conditions without prior written notice at any time, at our sole discretion.
(1) Consumer orders are only possible via the TRAVELTEQ website. As soon as you have filled in the order form and confirmed your order with the "BUY" button, a contract between you and us is established in accordance with the conditions below (Prices, Shipping etc.) without written notice from us.
(2) The placed order and chosen conditions are representative for the delivery of our products. The prices and conditions shown at the time you placed the order and confirmed with BUY apply. (3) These conditions are made for orders of usual commercial volume. If you wish to place an order of a higher volume, please contact us first at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3 Color of Products and lining and sizing
(1) Please note that while we have tried to accurately display the colors of products and lining, the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor and may not be accurate. If you should have a problem, question or concern, please contact us immediately at email@example.com. (2) Sizing is indicated in the product description section and should be considered prior to buying if the sizing is what is needed.
4 - Prices and Payment
(1) All prices are consumer prices in Euro or Dollars
(2) Accepted methods of payment are iDeal, Paypal, Mastercard, Visa, American Express.
(3) The total cost of your items ordered plus shipping fees as displayed on the web will be billed to your credit card.
(4) This does not include any taxes, duties, import fees or customs fees charged by your local government. As customs policies vary widely per country, we cannot anticipate what these charges will be and are not responsible for any taxes, duties, import fees or customs fees levied once the merchandise reaches your country. Please contact your local government or post office for more information.
(1) All orders will be processed within 48 hours from the date of order at the shown prices and delivery conditions to the given address. Delivery dates are without obligation. For binding delivery dates a written guarantee is necessary. Please notice that different causes can highly effect the delivery dates. Our products are handmade in Italy and therefore there is a risk that our products are not in stock. In principle we notify you immediately when you purchase an item at our shop. If not you will be notified by email.
(2) Delivery is made at your risk and expense. Additional cost may result in the case of delivery to foreign countries.
(3) All deliveries to other countries may be subject to taxes, duties, import fees and custom fees as mentioned in 4 Prices and Payment. If you are unsure if this appeals to you, please contact us by email at info@Travelteq.com. For more precise information about the costs involved please contact your local government or your post office.
(4) The advised dates of delivery may change because of events beyond our control.
(5) For countries that are not displayed on the country list delivery cannot be guaranteed. For further information, feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. (6) If a parcel is returned, because the address was incomplete or incorrect, because you refused to accept it or because you didn't pick it up at your post office in time, you will be charged for the shipping costs back to Travelteq BV.
6 Your rights of Return
(1) We gladly accept returns for any reason within 14 days from shipping date. Shipping charges are not reimbursed
(2) Please send an email with your order number and your return reasons prior to sending at info@Travelteq.com. After written approval for return from customer service, please return the product to the address displayed on the delivery note. We will take you to the return process step by step.
(3) We will check all returned products. All goods must be returned in perfect condition along with a copy of your initial invoice/delivery note with its original package without signs of usage. You have to pay the postal fees for this kind of return. We will charge the purchase price in the event that: - The product shows signs of visible use - The product returns without original packaging and/or product tags - The product is damaged as a result of return transport
(4) If the product is in any way faulty or does not conform to the order placed, we will gladly refund the purchase price paid, the return shipping cost; any customs, duties and goods taxes (upon proof of payment i.e. a receipt), plus the original shipping costs. Likewise, no good will be taken back if it shows signs of damage or interference, such as - Natural wear and tear - Events out of our control e.g. natural disasters - Signs of improper use - Interference by the customer or a third person - Extreme use or extreme influence by the customer The items can be sent to address displayed on the delivery note. All refunds will be issued based upon the original form of payment.
(5) No cost will be covered should the product go missing during the return shipping. We advise you to send all items back with a transport company which provides a track & trace service. There is an exception for products that arrive damaged. A notification of this should be made within 7 days after receipt of the product. We will then assess the situation and take care of a pick up if necessary. Returns bought in sale: - Free shipping does not apply on items in sale - Exchanging a product bought in sale is possible, but shipping costs back and forth will have to be paid by the customer In case a customer has added initials to a product, we can not accept a return. An exception will be made if the product is delivered in damaged state.
7 Our right
If you supplied us with incorrect information about your creditworthiness we reserved the right to withdraw from the contract in whole or in part.
8 Reservation of proprietary rights
The goods shall remain our property until you have fully paid any and all debts as of the contracting date, including the current account balance if any.
(1) In the case of a material defect in the product on our behalf, you have the right to choose a similar product in exchange, to withdraw from the contract or to request a price reduction within 12 months for all leather products, from the purchase date at email@example.com . All requests are to be confirmed by written correspondence with us.
(2) It is up to you to check the products upon delivery and to notify us within the time period mentioned in 9 (1). Failure to do so will result in a loss of your rights.
(3) Other claims for damages and indemnity are ruled by the provisions of Dutch law and we are only liable for gross negligence and intent. This includes our employees or other helping persons. Binding law terms (i.e. law of product liability) are not effected.
10 Secure Transactions Secure Transactions
Our e-commerce system uses Adyen witch uses SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) - the industry standard for encryption technology used to create a secure transaction environment for commerce on the Internet. If your browser and local network support the use of encrypted data transmissions, our Secure Checkout mode locks all information (i.e.: your credit card number) passed from you to Travelteq BV in an encrypted envelope, making it extremely difficult to be intercepted by an unauthorized party. SSL technology is compatible with Firefox, Safari, Netscape, Internet Explorer and most other browsers.
All rights of trademarks, photos, designs, texts and all other products are under our sole copyright. This website is protected by copyright. Modifications, reproductions or any imitation or copy is forbidden.
12 Miscellaneous Terms
(1) For all customers: All terms and contracts under this agreement are governed by Dutch Law without regard to conflict of laws. The designated court is Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
(2) Should a provision of these general conditions of supply prove to be wholly or partly invalid, the parties to the contract shall jointly seek an arrangement having a legal and economic effect which will be as similar as possible to the invalid provision.