Accountant: financial administration (boekhouder)
Freelance (8-12 hrs/wk), Amsterdam
As Travelteq is growing rapidly, maintaining financial processes has become a core priority of the company. To secure consistency and controllability of all weekly and monthly financial processes we are looking for an accountant. Working with Microsoft Navision you’ll be responsible for the, partly, automated financial administration, financial control and reporting. You will be reporting directly to the management on; cash flow, payment run, tax and payroll decisions to directly execute and implement.
- Maintaining weekly and monthly financial routines
- Payment run preparation and execution
- Creditors administration & declarations
- Bank administration
- G/L balance posts
- Payroll administration
- Administering payrolls and controlling income and expenditure
- Payroll tax & legal administration
- Accounts Management
- Debtors adminstration control
- Taxes; ensuring compliance and payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
- Financial Statements ; prepare weekly/monthly financial reports
- Preparing budget and financial forecasts
- Prepare cash flow statements
- Financial auditing
- Monthly financial controls and audit
- Coordinate and lead the annual audit process with external
- Publish financial statements
- Update and implement all necessary budget & business policies and accounting practices; improve the finance department’s overall policy and procedure manual.
- Contracts and procedures management; all business policies and accounting practices; improve the finance department’s overall policy and procedure manual.
- Advise management about issues such as resource utilization, tax strategies, and the assumptions underlying budget forecasts.
- Are an autonomous worker with a proactive personality
- Have a curious mindset and are a livelong learner
- Have a good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
- Have excellent organizing abilities
- Strong attention to detail and confidentiality
- Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant computer software (e.g. Microsoft Navision, Exact, SAP)
- BSc/Ba in accounting, finance or relevant field
We offer you...
- A position in our young and ambitious team.
- Flexible working hours
- A great job in the city center of Amsterdam.
- Help change the way people travel.
Focused on creating the perfect briefcase and other luggage icons for the modern business traveler, we believe function, quality and style can go hand in hand. By our modern take on business we are able to offer high quality travel gear for a fair price. We are based in Amsterdam, produce in Italy and our customers live all over the world. We aim high with a lot of passion for product, honest approach to business and ambition to make only the best product in each category. But along the way we try not to take ourselves too serious.
Are you interested and do you recognize yourself in this profile? Send us your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to tell you more about our exciting plans!