Online Marketing Amsterdam
at Travelteq head office - Amsterdam
We’re looking for an enthusiastic fulltime Online Marketeer who will be assisting our online and offline marketing activities. You will work closely with the development, retail and customer experience teams to improve our acquisition, awareness, activation and retention. You will improve and maintain all our channels and align with everything we do at Travelteq. We are not afraid to experiment, think big and have fun!
- Devise strategies to drive online traffic to the company website
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Utilizing a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness
- Managing the redesign of the company website
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests to generate „Validated Learnings“
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website (Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels)
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Have a good understanding of key factors defining the online landscape
- Have strong affection with online customers and their behavior
- Have good understanding of SEO, SEA, conversion optimization and UX design
- Are analytical and fact based minded while being able to keep the customer in mind.
- Are familiar with the travel / lifestyle landscape;
- Have finished relevant studies (HBO/WO in Marketing / economics / engineering);
- Are ambitious and want to learn fast
- Are well organized, innovative, creative and results driven with the ability to perform successfully in a fast paced and ever-changing environment;
- Have excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written;
- Enjoy working as part of a team and you’re fun to work with;
- Have knowledge of Microsoft programs and preferably Google Analytics;
- Believe in the Travelteq concept and love the product!
We offer you…
- The chance to be part of a young and ambitious team.
- Personal development.
- A broad scope of responsibilities.
- Fresh coffee and food from our own kitchen.
Do you recognise yourself in this profile? Interested in applying? Or do you have questions? Send us your CV/questions to firstname.lastname@example.org! We look forward to tell you more about our exciting plans.
Help change the way people travel.