Job opening - Store Assistant Pop up
Focused on creating the perfect briefcase and other luggage icons for the modern business traveler, we believe function, quality and style can go hand in hand. By our modern take on business we are able to offer high quality travel gear for a fair price. We are based in Amsterdam, produce in Italy and our customers live all over the world. We aim high with a lot of passion for product, honest approach to business and ambition to make only the best product in each category. But along the way we try not to take ourselves too serious.
Store Assistant Pop Up
The Store Assistant is responsible for assisting the Travelteq Pop Up Store Manager in all aspects, from sales to profit and the brand building functions of Travelteq. Among other things this responsibility includes; sales, display, administration and stock takings. The Assistant Store Manager is responsible for the sales and the result of the store and reports to the Store Manager. The Pop up will take place from April until the end of August.
- Responsible for generating sales and provide excellent customer service.
- Guiding and aiding the customer.
- Responsible for price, stack and display items for sale.
- Participating in stocktaking.
- Securing that the store is presentable.
- Having administrative duties such as cash wrap procedures.
- Passionate about Travelteq products and the brand.
- A social and outgoing person.
- Reliable and punctual.
- Highly motivated, self-initiative, and yet a team-player.
- Flexible in regards to working schedule.
- In advantage, experienced in the retail business.
- Having a keen eye for detail, always making sure that the display of your store is top notch.
- Fluent in Dutch and English..
Please provide your application via email as soon as possible as we interview candidates continuously @ firstname.lastname@example.org.