INtern - Web Development
at Travelteq head office - Amsterdam
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Web Development Intern who will be assisting our web development practices full or part time. You will work closely with the development and marketing team to improve our online sales (coming from future and existing customers), improve and maintain all our e-commerce channels and align IT with everything we do at Travelteq. We are not afraid to experiment, think big and have fun!
Previous interns were either hired or found a job elsewhere directly after completing their internship at Travelteq. If you are graduated or about to do so, and if you are eager to improve your hard and soft skills, this internship is the right move.
- Develop (frontend and/or backend; depending on your skillset and intended career) for our Magento installation (on our LAMP stack).
- Discuss and influence technical decisions and the technical roadmap. For instance, we’re in the planning stages to replace Magento and modernize our technology stack.
- Keep up with industry and technology trends and work in a domain that is ever-growing.
- Optimize the effectiveness of online campaigns and our website.
Have a strong interest in web development, online marketing and start-ups.
- Have affection with online customers and their behaviour.
- Have at least one year of web development (PHP, HTML, JS and/or CSS) experience.
- Understand code documentation and code quality.
- Understand Git version management.
- Are studying or just finished a relevant study (HBO/WO in marketing, engineering, communication, multimedia, design, development, etc.).
- Have strong communication skills in English.
- Are ambitious and want to learn fast.
- Are well organized and results driven with the ability to perform successfully in a fast paced and ever-changing environment.
- Believe in the Travelteq concept and love the product!
We offer you…
The chance to be part of a young and ambitious team.
- Personal development.
- A broad scope of responsibilities.
- Lots of freedom in problem solving.
- Fresh coffee and food from our own kitchen.
Do you recognise yourself in this profile? Interested in applying? Or do you have questions? Send us your CV/questions to firstname.lastname@example.org! We look forward to tell you more about our exciting plans.
Help change the way people travel.