Job opening - Head of Customer experience
Focused on creating the perfect briefcase and other luggage icons for the modern business traveler, we believe function, quality and style can go hand in hand. By our modern take on business we are able to offer high quality travel gear for a fair price. We are based in Amsterdam, produce in Italy and our customers live all over the world. We aim high with a lot of passion for product, honest approach to business and ambition to make only the best product in each category. But along the way we try not to take ourselves too serious.
Head of Customer experience, Amsterdam
At Travelteq, the customer is the centre of everything we do and we maintain very strong relationships with our customer. You are passionate about customer experience, and have a deep understanding of what it takes to lead the customer experience to the next level. Next to communicating directly with our shoppers, you’ll define guidelines and processes on how we interact with our customer. With the future growth of the company you will be responsible for hiring and leading the new customer experience team.
- Setting the fundament to grow and enhance the Travelteq customer experience.
- Engaging directly with our customers, thus being the face and voice of our company.
- Turning every communication into an exciting and fulfilling customer experience and turning customers into brand ambassadors.
- Develop and implement a customer service policy for an entire organization.
- Successfully select and implement systems needed for customer support.
- Better understand our customer and their approach by analyzing & profiling our customers. Report and act on analysis made.
- Maintaining and controlling all logistics processes and administration that are related to the customer buying trajectory.
- Developing a deep understanding of our service and bags to provide educated product recommendations and styling suggestions.
- Providing delivery and payment information on orders and return orders.
- Keeping ahead of developments in customer service by reading relevant journals, going to meetings and attending courses.
- Managing a team of customer services staff in the near future.
- Love the Travelteq brand and product
- Have strong affection with (online) customers and their behavior
- Understand customers and what communication influences the customer journey
- Have an extraordinary talent for communication and perfectly possess the English language skills (in word and writing). German and Dutch are preferred (secondary) languages.
- Possess excellent conflict resolution skills.
- Are ambitious and want to learn fast.
- Are patient and maintain a positive, friendly, and helpful attitude throughout every customer interaction.
- Enjoy working as part of a team and you’re fun to work with.
- Have knowledge of Microsoft programs and CRM tools.
- Understand startups and are willing to take broader responsibilities (and are able to). Hands on: broad scope. Willing to do and learn different tasks.
- Have organizational and planning skills to develop customer services policies and implement processes and systems according
- Have HBO+ education in relevant studies
- Have 1-3 years of (preferably relevant) working experience
We offer you...
- A core position in our young and ambitious team.
- Personal development opportunities.
- A broad scope of responsibilities.
- A growing organization where you can contribute strongly to company culture and strategy
- Daily fresh lunch, gourmet coffee and Friday drinks.
- A great job in the city center of Amsterdam.
- Help change the way people travel.
- Job opening available per direct.
Are you interested and do you recognize yourself in this profile? Send us your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. We are looking forward to tell you more about our exciting plans!