at Travelteq head office - Amsterdam
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Web Developer (fullstack, backend and/or frontend) who will be assisting our web development practices full or part time. You will work closely with the development and marketing team to improve our online sales (coming from future and existing customers), improve and maintain all our e-commerce channels and align IT with everything we do at Travelteq. We are not afraid to experiment, think big and have fun!
- Develop (frontend and/or backend; depending on your skillset and intended career) for our e-commerce website and internal systems (like our business intelligence server).
- Discuss and influence technical decisions and the technical roadmap. For instance, we’re developing a new website and IT stack from scratch, launching later this year.
- Work on an awesome (and broad) IT stack with, among others, a Laravel-based business intelligence server and a Symfony-based product inventory management (PIM) software.
- Keep up with industry and technology trends and work in a domain that is ever-growing.
- Optimize the effectiveness of online campaigns and our website.
- Integrate our point-of-sale (POS) software with current systems.
Have a strong interest in web development and the start-up vibe.
- Have at least one year of web development experience.
- Have finished a relevant study (HBO/WO in engineering, communication, multimedia, design, development, etc.).
- Know your PHP, MySQL, (S)CSS and HTML.
- Have strong communication skills in English.
- Are ambitious and want to learn fast.
- Believe in the Travelteq concept and love the product!
We offer you…
The chance to be part of a young and ambitious team.
- Personal development.
- A broad scope of responsibilities.
- Lots of freedom in problem solving.
- A flat organisation were you can drink a beer with the founder.
- Fresh coffee and daily lunch from our own kitchen.
- "Programmer: an organism that turns caffeine into code" :)
Do you recognise yourself in this profile? Interested in applying? Or do you have questions? Send us your CV/questions to email@example.com! We look forward to tell you more about our exciting plans.
Help change the way people travel.